Buhay Baboy.

Leave a Comment
I am actually going to write a really pointless and self-centered entry here, so if you're not like me and you have a lot going on, I suggest that you just skip the part where you read this and just go on and continue whatever you have to do. But if you're with me sharing the agony of doing nothing and being stuck at home, then I guess this will keep you busy for the next one minute.

So my dad went away yesterday for Thailand because of a something trip in his work. He's gonna be away for five days and I am dying, considering the fact that I have lived my entire life (exaggeration right there) with him always around. And tomorrow the rest of the family will leave for Pangasinan tomorrow, which leaves me, my mom, my sisters and my two cousins/aunts. You know what's weird is that they're actually my aunts but they're too young for that label so I'm just gonna leave you with "cousins".

Though we are going to go there as well but not as early as the others since I have my enrollment on the 31st. Speaking of enrollment, I am really excited/nervous for the second semester because I made it to the Dean's list this semester and I'm pretty sure that I won't be able to make it to the next one, which I think will get my parents disappointed. They told me that they are "pretty sure" that I'll make it next semester. Yeah right, exactly my point when they told me that they were "pretty sure" that I'm gonna pass the UPCAT. You know what happened there. So I'm not really getting my hopes up. Well maybe just a little bit.

And before I forget, let me share with you my sudden infatuations with Chace Crawford and Ed Westwick because of my addiction to Gossip Girl. It's the only thing that has been keeping me busy the past few days and luckily I will be bringing my ipad with me when I leave for Pangasinan so I'll probably be keeping myself busy during the long, long hours of travel. And it sort of sucks for me that because of this unexpected addiction, I'm stuck in the middle of Fifty Shades and Perks. And why I'm reading two books at the same time, I don't know the answer.

And also, November 1st is nearing so all of us are probably going to visit and pray for the souls of our late family and friends. Oh, and I will be leaving for Pangasinan this Wednesday so I'll probably be out of the net for the following days. And to wrap this up, dont forget that Halloween is also coming up so don't forget to do some trick or treating with your loved ones!! Happy Halloween everyone! :)
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment