Facebook passwords and my cousins.

Leave a Comment
I changed my Facebook password (again) yesterday because my cousin "accidentally" saw my old password while I was putting it in. I haven't really been that much active in Facebook nowadays, since I've been busy with other things such as reading books, helping with households chores, Twitter and blogging.

The past few weeks have been fun as well since my cousins were always coming over and we'd just bond with each other. I'm really close with my cousins even though we barely see each other during school days because we live super far from each other. But since my other cousin, Bryan, will be moving here to Manila for college, me and my other cousins will get to see him more often than we used to. Kobe, though --my other cousin-- stays with his other relatives in Makati during school days, and comes over at our compound only during weekends.

PS. Isn't it weird how me and my sister are going to be in separate schools this coming school year? I'm really used to seeing her around the campus everyday and now I'll only get to see her in the house. Just popped in my mind.
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment