Summer B-)

Leave a Comment
I’ve been spending summer here in Manila since it started. Unless you count my visit in Binan, Laguna for a quick swim in Splash Island, which is definitely not fun for me since my period came in the middle of the day so I just stayed in our table the entire time.

I was at PLM again with my mom yesterday to submit some requirements and they made me answer this survey-like form. I thought it was pretty cool that I’m almost done with my enrollment. But it still surprises me though, that I’m done with high school and proceeding to college already.

So summer’s been really boring lately, since I got to spend most of my time just staying at home. It’s really boring especially when you think about the fact that this is my last summer before college and I was really expecting it to be an enjoyable one. Well, it will be enjoyable, though. By the end of april I’ll pretty much be occupied since we’ll be going to Cavite again to attend a wedding. Then by may we’ll be at Bora.

Speaking of being watched worldwide, my addiction to the Hunger Games trilogy still hasn’t stopped. I’m on the middle of Mocking Jay, which is sad for me. Since it’s almost ending. Oh well, I still have the movies to look forward to :) 
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment