Summer, Hunger Games, and more.

Leave a Comment
Summer’s been going well for me since our graduation. My grades got a lot higher than usual, I got a phone upgrade, I got the Hunger Games trilogy as one of my graduation gifts. I’ve been reading the books for a week now and it actually surprises me how fast I finished reading the first book, unlike Harry Potter in where it took me weeks or so. Now I’m in the middle of Catching Fire.

I also had a new phone upgrade, although I still haven’t had the chance to get used to it. But it seems that this phone and I are going to get well together in a week or less.

Oh, and just to inform you guys. I’ve been banned from blogging. But since I can’t put up with that, I guess I’ll just be a lot more careful with stuff I say whenever I blog. Or like, keep the super personal details to myself since this blog is being publicly seen by anyone, anyway. So I think it’s also better if we don’t get too personal with the blogging.
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment