Abandoned books and Stationaries

Leave a Comment
So today I cleared my blog. I removed everything except for a few entries. Nothing much has been happening this week and I am really bored already. I started looking for some old books in my room and found these.

I remember these were given to me by my aunt last February when we were at Pangasinan. She knew that I have a certain fetish for books, though I feel really guilty that I barely touched these books because I had the Hunger Games Trilogy right after I got these two books. 

And while scavenger hunting for old stuff in my room, I also found the stationary set that I used for our retreat back in High School. I kept them as well for future Christmas greeting letters :-)
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment