Christmas is in a few days and here I am, ranting.

Leave a Comment


I realized I haven't written for a long time, plus a lot of things have been bothering my mind lately, so I decided to do what I do best at times like these. I write.

Things are fine, which is a good thing, I guess. I don't really understand what's been bothering me. As of now, everything seems to be in place, but something feels wrong. I don't know what, exactly.

Christmas break has started, except that it's not really a "break" since my professors left us with a lot of stuff due when we go back to class. So basically it's still like going to school except you're not. You're just at home. I don't know if that made sense.

I can't really feel the Christmas vibes yet, maybe later this week. I feel really excited, though. Since it's gonna be Christmas this week, and my mom's birthday as well. I don't even know what I want for Christmas, which I think is normal. They say as you get older, things you want for Christmas slowly become lesser and unreachable, for that matter.

As you can see I'm just ranting unimportant stuff out but not really dwelling on the issue I've stated here earlier. I'm not sure if I want to distract myself from these things or if I'm just not sure what those things are. Quite a bit of both, perhaps.

I want to post a more meaningful and heartfelt entry later this week. Because this obviously wasn't it.

PS. I wrote "present" instead of "personal" in the labels. This could mean a thing or two. Probably I'm starting to feel Christmas-ish or I'm just completely out of my head right now.
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment