Boracay please. Not Bora.

Leave a Comment
I spent the last week at Boracay, which was an awesome experience. It’s really great to spend some bonding time with the family after how many years. The place was really awesome, except for the moss that was all over the beach. The most satisfying part of the experience though was the island hopping which showed us the entire island. We swam at the Puka Beach (which was by far the best beach I’ve ever been at). The sand was pure white and the water was crystal clear. We collected some pebbles and played with the sand.

I had the most out my nightlife too. We walked around the beachside every night to pig out, get some souvenirs and eat more. We took a ferry boat from Batangas to Aklan overnight. Good thing there was a bar, a huge lobby with big TVs and more to ease out the boredom due to the long hours of travel. Now I’m home and I’m back to reality.

Tomorrow I’m off to enroll at PLM. Psyched to see my schedule and everything. How time flies, like it was just yesterday when I started high school and now I’m starting college in a month.
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment