Perks of being a Mass Communication student

Leave a Comment
I think this is the perfect time to say that I am absolutely loving college. I'm a mass comm student and I am enjoying every inch of it. So let me share with you guys the perks of being a mass communication student.

1.) Being super talkative (especially inside the campus) is perfectly normal. When you catch their attention, probably the first thing that will enter their mind is, "Baka masscomm to." (No offense to my fellow masscomm students out there).

2.) You're given opportunities to be a part of the industry, the mass media industry. There'll be times that you'll be invited to special events or classes in different TV networks (Well, if you're lucky enough :bd)

3.) The Jack of all Trades thing, it's true. You're always welcome in different professions. Be it law (I'm an aspiring lawyer, btw), newscasting, bank-related jobs, name it. You're the jack of all trades, master of mass media :bd

4.) You'll be given tips and insides on how almost everything works, be it books, films, tv shows, ads, magazines, everything. Because almost everything that's trending right now revolves on mass media, so no need to follow the trends because you are the trend.

5.) Interacting with people is not something to be shy about! Masscomm students are never socially awkward! You are the future press! And your target job will mainly be all about interaction. You'll get the chance to practice interacting with others and trust me, it's a lot of fun!
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment