If People Were Words

Leave a Comment
Rasasvada (rusaasvaad)
(n.) The taste of bliss in the absence of all thoughts.

I have a lust for words, foreign words. I like to speak and hear the crisp sounds of different languages. Just appreciating the beauty of the word, but not really knowing what it means. Sometimes I like to write them down, and appreciate the beauty of it in writing. I love looking at the combination of letters that make up each word, but not really knowing what it means.
Doesn't the same go when it comes to what we feel?
Sometimes we say it's love, but all we like is how they look from the outside without fully knowing who they really are.
I have a lust for words, just like how most of us has a lust for the people we say we love.

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment