My "Big Glory" Song

Leave a Comment
So I was watching A to Z the other day, where the episode was about this Big Glory moment that Andrew and Zelda had. And whenever it's Andrew's big glory moment, a certain song plays in his head. The one playing at the end credits of his favorite football game. And it made me think, what song plays in my head whenever I'm having my 'big glory' moment?

I have been thinking about this all night last night, and now I have finally come to the conclusion that I don't have any songs playing in head whenever I'm having a glorious moment.

However, there is that one song I have played after my high school graduation, the day before my first day of college, at the plane while we were Singapore bound, and other times when I was happy. Could it be? Could this one song that is always on my playlist, be my 'big glory' song? I'm not sure if I have played this during all my glorious moments, but I'm pretty sure that I play this song in most of the happy moments in my life (or at the very least, hummed it).

It's a bit cliche to try to assume that this is my "big glory" song, or to try to figure out what my big glory song is in the first place, but this is really how I want all my glorious moments in the future to be like. This song playing in the background while I secretly smile out of joy. Heck, I'd even be willing to play this on my wedding day.

This song is from my favorite band (ever), and in my opinion, is one of the greatest bands ever lived.



Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment