Finals, school, glee and whatnot.

Leave a Comment
So today is the first day of our semestral break. Forgive me if I haven't written an entry for the past 2 months, I guess? It's just that college has been super busy and tiring, and it never even gave me a chance to sleep for more than 4 hours each day. And so now that I got a lot of spare time ahead, I did an entry to make up for it :bd

Since my last post, I have been studying and eating a lot. I barely slept, and now I am super nervous about my grades. So nervous that I have this fear of losing my good standing next semester because of Math. I promise to write an entry here again once I get my gwa :>

But now that fear is eating me up, I'm gonna spend my sembreak watching glee, new girl and PLL. 

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment